- Surgery for Cleft lip and Palate,
- Maxillo Facial trauma including
- facial bone fixations and soft tissue repairs.
- Hand Surgery in Industrial accidents
- Burns- both acute and old burn scars and contractures.
- Cancer reconstruction, Bedsores management and other skin replacement procedures.
- Cosmetic surgery cases like
- Liposuction, Tummy Tuck,
- Breast augmentation and reduction,
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid surgery)
- Scar revisions
- FaceliftHair transplants.
Dr. U K Shrivastava
MBBS, MS – General Surgery, Fellowship of Association of Indian Surgeons(FAIS), Diploma in Hospital Administration
General Surgeon, 48 Years Experience
Dr. U.K Shrivastava graduated from the prestigious Patna University in 1967, completed MS from Delhi University in 1974, and FAIS from Association of Indian Surgeons in 1993. He has more than 35 years of surgical experience with post graduate and under graduate teaching experience and has performed large number of various surgeries, including hernia surgery, abdominal surgery, general surgery, piles, and thyroid swelling. He has also been the President of Association of Surgeons of India and has authored publications in various articles including detections of rectal, breast & prostate cancer. Previously, Dr. Shrivastava has been the Dean and Head of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine at Delhi University, and Professor and Head of Surgery at AIMST University, Malaysia. To add to his list of achievements, Dr. Shrivastava has been honored by various awards and gold dedals for meritorious services in the field of health care.