How to Best Protect Your Skin This Summer
As we all know that healthy skin is the reflection of good health. During summer times we need to take more care of our skin because in summers most of us are suffering from rashes due to sweating, Right!! If you are in that professionalism in which you are in the contact with sun heat more, then you need to take more care of your skin because sun damage can lead to premature aging, dark spots, pigmentation, or dry skin.
Here are some tips shared by the skin specialist in Gurgaon that help to keep your skin healthy and glowing:
• Before going outside, use the sunscreen lotion or cream of at least SPF 30. The more the SPF number means the more protection from sun damage.
• Try not to go out between 10 AM to 2 PM because this is the time when the sun is more intense and the chances of sunburn are also high.
• Use good face wash to wash your face at least twice in a day instead of soap because it cleanses your skin deeply and nourishes during the summer.
• To have clear skin in summer is very important, so for that, you need to exfoliate your skin at least twice a week. It helps to remove the dead cells and keep your skin healthy and clean.
• As we don’t need to use any moisturizer during summers but applying a little bit will protect you from sunburns and prevent skin cancer.
• Always keep yourself hydrated during summers is very important. It helps to have clear, wrinkles free and glowing skin and you will also feel fresh all day.
To know more about skincare or any skin-related problems, feel free to consult the skin specialist from one of the best hospitals in Gurgaon, Haryana, Mayom Hospital.