Covid 19: Re-attack
People were returning to their normal way as life started to get normal in 2021. The vaccine was introduced to the world and vaccination started in India. Everything was going very general and normal. All of sudden, covid cases get to rise up again. It re-attacked the world and made a deadly environment to the world again. Its new strains are very strong than before. A specialist from Mayom Hospital says, new strains are much more contagious, more symptoms are seen than at first, serious conditions can occur and chances of hospitalization are also increased. There are many cases are rising of children. This time it is more panic condition for old, sick, and children.
The virus is now attacking in a new way. This is the reason that new symptoms are showing in infected people. Till now, symptoms like cough, cold, fever, shortness of breath were considered to be important among the symptoms of the corona.
But now doctors have confirmed the emergence of new symptoms.
- It is affecting your oral system. This will include a burning sensation on the tongue, feeling uncomfortable. Many people are complaining of wounds in the mouth. Doctors are calling it Covid Tongue.
- Severe muscle pain or skin infection.
- Abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea.
- Some cases include conjunctivitis, watery eyes, blurring or reddening.
- Many people are feeling so much weakness that they are not able to get up and go.
- Extreme hunger has been seen in the people.
- It is not that people do not see the old symptoms.
- To protect yourself from the coronavirus, it is most important to take care of cleanliness around you and wash hands periodically with soap and water. Apart from this, you can also use a sanitizer to clean your hands, so that if you have viruses on your hands, they die.
- Avoid touching our eyes, nose, and mouth unnecessarily, if we touch our eyes, nose, or mouth, the chances of the virus entering our body increases.
- Follow the rules of social distancing. Do not go out of the house unnecessarily and if you leave, then wear a mask, so that you can protect against coronavirus infection.
- Avoid visiting any crowded place, so as to avoid contact with infected people and you are not infected.
- Get vaccination from your near hospital.