Pediatrics & Neonatology
Mayom hospital is committed to providing the best care in a child-friendly setting at an affordable cost. The Department of Pediatrics at Mayom Hospital provides technically excellent and highly personalized medical care to children up to 14 years of age.
Equipment available in Department:
Ventilators, Cardiac monitors, overhead warmers, syringe pumps, infusion pumps, SPO2 monitoring, CPAP, Phototherapy LED etc.
Treatment of all pediatric patients including preterm, surfactant therapy, Exchange Transfusion, Dialysis – Peritoneal- C.A.P.D, Ventilation for all age groups.
OBSTETRIC / BIRTHING SERVICES
- Respiratory problems (eg. Childhood Asthma, Tuberculosis, Chronic Cough, Allergies)
- Gastroinestinal Problems (eg. Hepatitis, Diarrhoea, Gastroenteritis, Abdominal Colic, Vomitting, Childhood Gastro Esophageal Reflux)
- Renal Problems (eg. Urinary Tract Infections, Nephrotic syndrome, Bed wetting, Renal failure)
- Cardiac problems (eg. Congestive heart failure, Congenital heart disease, Pericarditis)
- Neurological Problems (eg, Meningitis, Neurocysticercosis, Febrile Seizures, Epilepsy)
- Growth Failure, Short Stature Childhood Obesity, Nutrtional & Vitamin deficiencies, Nocturnal Bed wetting
- Fever evaluation, Anemia
- All Routine and Special Vaccinations
- Adolescent Behavioural counselling
- Special Clinics
- Special high risk follow up clinics and Immunization clinics are run by pediatrics department
Pediatrician, 17 Years Experience Medical Registration Verified
Dr. Deepa Aggarwal is a Senior Consultant of Pediatrics & Neonatology department in Mayom Hospital. She has gained 15 years of experience. She has been worked with AIIMS and Lady Hardinge Medical College and handled various responsibilities in the Pediatrics and Neonatology Department. Currently, Dr. Deepa Aggarwal is heading the Department of Pediatrics & Neonatology. Best Pediatrician In Gurgaon is an expert in handling all pediatric and neonatal emergencies like acute resp failure, bronchopneumonia with pyothorax or pneumothorax, poisonings, severe dehydration, diabetic ketoacidosis, sepsis with shock, HMD, Preterm neonate, etc.