Mayom`s anesthesiology department forms a team of critical care physicians who treat critically ill patients.
Our trained anesthesiologists provide safe, consistent continuity to ill patients undergoing complex cardiac, neurological, orthopedic, transplant, trauma, and cosmetic surgery in our state-of-the-art operating room.
When Do You Need Us:
- Patients suffering from neck pain, back pain, headache, or any pain of long duration
- Have been diagnosed with a slipped disc or Sciatica
- Have already undergone spine surgery without much result
- Gets tired after walking long or standing
- Activities restricted because of joint pains
- Patients suffering from nerve-related pain (Neuralgia) like Trigeminal Neuralgia, fibromyalgia, Diabetic Neuropathy, phantom limb pain
- Are you tired of multiple consultations or taking painkillers?
- Cancer Pain (disease-related / treatment-related)
- Palliative Care
- End of Life Care
- Joint Injections for Musculoskeletal Pain.(shoulder/hip/knee/ankle/heel)
- Transforaminal Epidural Blocks for Neuropathic pain.(Cervical/ Thoracic/ Lumbar)
- Trigeminal/ Sphenopalatine radiofrequency ablation for neuralgias.
- Sympathectomies (thoracic/ Lumbar) for ischemic or cancer pain
- Coeliac/ Splanchnic/ Superior Hypogastric/ Impar Ganglion Radiofrequency ablation for cancer or chronic pain.
- Percutaneous Endoscopic disc Procedures for discogenic pain
- Spinal Cord Stimulators/ Intra-thecal pump for cancer and intractable pain
- Vertebroplasty/ Kyphoplasty for vertebral fractures.