The latest innovation in the field of spinal surgery, Minimal access spine surgery or keyhole spinal surgery is performed through one or more small incisions or punctures through which tubular retractors are inserted. The experienced team of spine surgeons at Mayom Best Spine Hospital In Gurgaon, routinely performs Keyhole Endoscopic surgery under local anesthesia. The advantages of endoscopic disc removal are:
- Complications of general anesthesia and drugs are avoided.
- Chances of damage to the nerve are minimal since the patient is awake throughout the procedure. There is no risk of paralysis.
- The keyhole incision is hardly visible after a few weeks and post-operative pain is much less as compared to open procedures.
- Recovery from surgery is very fast. The patient can start walking the same day. There is no period of absolute bed rest and the patient can join the office in a few weeks' time.
- The surgery ensures that the patients overcome their fear of opting for spine surgery.
- Unicondylar (Partial) Knee replacement
- Hi-flex knee replacement
- Failed or revision joint replacement
- Patient specific knee replacement
- Newer bearings for knee replacement
Cementless total hip replacement
- Hip Resurfacing / Surface replacement artroplasty
- Cementless bipolar / partial hip replacement in elderly with fracture neck femur
- Revision joint replacement- for people whose earlier replacements have failed
- Newer bearings for hip replacement in younger patients
- Congenital deformities – club feet, dislocated hips, etc.
- Cerebral palsy with gate analysis & management, contractures treatment through surgery and botox injection
- Polio (surgeries, deformity correction, Orthotic aid prescriptions)
- Knee Arthroscopy – ACL reconstruction and Menisectomy
- Knee Arthroscopy – PCL reconstruction
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
Complex Trauma Services
- High velocity trauma services
- Failed trauma services and neglected trauma services
- Acetabular fracture fixation
- Custom made prosthesis
- Reconstructive surgery
- Management of Lumbar and Cervical Spondylosis
- Surgeries for cervical and lumbar disc prolapsed, including disc replacement.
- Instrumented Anterior and Posterior fusion for
- Spine trauma
- Spine and spinal cord tumor
We also offer a comprehensive orthopedic rehabilitation program.