Tips to keep your Teeth Spotless
As we all know how important our smile for representing our personality. But if your teeth are yellow or have stains, this will negatively impact on your personality. Keeping a healthy set of teeth is not rocket science. All you need to do proper care of your oral hygiene. Here the specialist of dental care from Mayom Hospital shared some tips on how to take care of your teeth and keep it shiny and healthy:
- Brush your teeth regularly at least 2-3 times a day. It helps to remove the food particles that get stuck to your teeth and keep your teeth clean throughout the day.
- Flossing after brushing gives you the best result. For example, if any food particle gets stuck between two teeth then maybe the bristles of the brush may not reach that corner but dental floss is the only tool by which you can clean that area.
- Strengthen your dental enamel is very important and for that fluoride is important. Use fluoridated toothpaste. It will provide the minerals which are required to fight against the development of cavities and reduce the risk of decay.
- As we know that smoking and eating tobacco are very dangerous to the lungs but it also affects the teeth. Your teeth become sickly yellow shade and harm your gums. So, to maintain your oral hygiene, you have to quit smoking.
- To protect your teeth from cavities, you have to limit your sugary and acidic foods because of sugar converts into acid in the mouth and r=erode the enamel of your teeth.
- Make a habit to visit your nearby dentist. You should visit your dentist for cleaning and checkup at least twice a year.